[Wikimediaindia-l] Top indic Administrators

mayur mayurdce at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:30:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
             So this survey teased you all and also Hindi Wiki extension
upgradation teased you all.First of all sorry for that but I can comment
rather than smiing on your comments.Hindi Wiki communtiy wanted some
extensions that why I requested those extensions and the consensus was in
enough mass.All candidates were very active in Hindi Wiki, Not ony Hindi
Wikipedians but also some new users from English wiki supported that.There
is no harm to avail any facility if there is no security concern.We don't
care if anybody outside of our community have some another Concern or
thinking however we welcome everybody to comment and keep their views.So
think positively so that we may grow our indic wikis.There is no advantage
to condem anybody as everyone here is an volunteer and Nobody gets a single
paisa for their work. Regarding Survey that was just a statistics like other
but my fault was that I conducted it.So we should think and make
a cooperative behaviour
 with each other.However you still want to condem me or Hindi Wiki then
proceed further but I shall not waste my time on such nasty matters because
I have to do lots of things for my project with my job and I think you all
are also busy and dedicated to your wiki project.

Best!
Mayur