[Wikimediaindia-l] [WikiX-l] India specific Designs / Artwork for Wikipedia 10

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 06:24:30 UTC 2011

> so does that mean that files created in GIMP cant be printed in big sizes ?

Unlike svg files, other format images do not scale well. Some svg files can
scale infinitely.
Inkscape is available on Ubuntu as well. I took the liberty to add Shymal L to
the loop.
He's our resident expert for svg and inkscape issues. User:Planemad would be
another, but he's recuperating from a fracture.

- Sundar