[Wikimediaindia-l] Grant funded: Wikipedia 10 New Delhi

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is to inform you that the grant request for the Wikipedia 10 New
Delhi event has been funded by the Wikimedia Foundation.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_IN/Wikipedia_10_New_Delhi

Volunteers who are interested in supporting this event in New Delhi
are requested to contact me.

At this point of time, the organizers have received a large number of
emails from interested participants.  SARAI has offered its office to
host us.  The seminar room at SARAI has a seating capacity of 50-60
people.  It would be wonderful if you can help find us a venue which
can accommodate more people as we expect the responses to increase as
the WMF websites start putting up banners calling for participation on
WP10.

Amit Chaudhary from New Delhi has been helping us liaise with IIT
Delhi and MSME.Development Institute for space and we expect to hear
from them soon.

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Bhati

00 91 9328712208