[Wikimediaindia-l] New admins on the list

Hari Prasad Nadig hpnadig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:40:35 UTC 2011

Also,

Since their user pages do not elaborate on the work they've been doing
locally (other than English Wikipedia), I really ought to say few words
about these two prolific editors.

User:Prashanthns was *the force* behind first ever WikiAcademy in Karnataka.
He's a doctor, researcher (on public health) and worked for several years at
the grass-root level in B R Hills, Karnataka.  There's a lot more to be told
about all the good work he's done for the Indian community over 6 years, but
I'll stop here.

User:Logicwiki as you all know has put phenomenal efforts behind meetups in
Chennai, Wiki 10 Chennai and Wiki 10 in Bengaluru.

Both are great contributors to the Indian community.

--
Hari Prasad Nadig
<http://hpnadig.net>http://twitter.com/hpnadig