No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

a. help list<br>
b. sounding board for new ideas.<br>
c. Making exciting events happen in and around the various wikipedia<br>
and wikimedia products<br>
3-4 months ago =C2=A0before when I didn&#39;t even know that there was an<b=
r>
Indian mailing list all my queries esp. while editing were on the<br>
#wikipedia IRC channel on freenode.<br>
Now while sometimes my issues used to get solved, sometimes not and I<br>
was not even that there was an Indian community and an Indian mailing<br>
list. The sad part then was any of the issues could be drowned out in<br>
the noise which has a possibility of it being documented on the<br>
mailing list.<br>