No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

a. help list
b. sounding board for new ideas.
c. Making exciting events happen in and around the various wikipedia
and wikimedia products

3-4 months ago  before when I didn't even know that there was an
Indian mailing list all my queries esp. while editing were on the
#wikipedia IRC channel on freenode.

Now while sometimes my issues used to get solved, sometimes not and I
was not even that there was an Indian community and an Indian mailing
list. The sad part then was any of the issues could be drowned out in
the noise which has a possibility of it being documented on the
mailing list.