[Wikimediaindia-l] Survey regarding Indic wikis

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:57:07 UTC 2011

Good work Mayur. It will be more better if interested wikimedians write
their analysis about this survey. Each wikimedian can derive various
analysis from this report.

The quality factor can be improved/refined if we include/exclude various
parameters. One important parameter that I would like to see as part of this
is *the Localization statistics*.

For non-latin wikis the article size of 0.5 kb or 2 kb is negligible. A
higher size need to be included (for the reports published at
http://stats.wikimedia.org) for better comparison of non-latin language
wikis.

Shiju