[Wikimediaindia-l] Announcing Wikipedia Takes Ahmedabad!

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:20:09 UTC 2011

Dear all,
I take great pride and joy in announcing Wikipedia takes Ahmedabad on
January 3, 2012. As a great start to the event, we had a new volunteer join
us and make our logo. He is very excited to have discovered Commons and has
offered his help for all events in future. We are coordinating it thru FB
group and event page and details are listed on Wiki here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_Ahmedabad

You can join and invite your friends here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/wpabad/

Please do give us your suggestions on how to make this event a success :)
Look forward to your best wishes!

Thank you,
Warmly
Noopur