[Wikimediaindia-l] Commons being blocked in most places.

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:53:03 UTC 2011

We are going to have to live with this one, I think. There are very strong
views on Censorship abroad. For each culture finding the correct mix is
different. What is right for India may not be right for West. So imho we
need to care for giving more options in content rather than restrict with a
stricter view.

Anyway, if someone seriously wants porn there a zillion ways for him to get
it, I dont think Commons has much market share in this aspect.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com