[Wikimediaindia-l] NDTV stealing photographs off the internet.

Praveen Prakash me.praveen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:08:27 UTC 2011

Fair use applies when no other options available.  In case of CC,
options are wide open. If somebody decides to override a CC licensed
file with a fair use, it is a clear Copy Vio.

--
With love
Praveen <http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Praveenp>:talk<http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Praveenp>