[Wikimediaindia-l] ONE simple step to double or triple visits to Indic Wikipedias

Ravishankar ravidreams at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:42:34 UTC 2011

Srikanth,

Even if only x% (or say people who wear white shirt on Monday evenings) are
going to see this notice, it is still useful and not going to hurt the
project in anyway.

Unless the community stands united and requests this feature, it will not
happen any sooner.

So, let us not loose steam on discussing the technical hurdles up front.

ravi