[Wikimediaindia-l] What's in it for me?

Arjuna Rao Chavala arjunaraoc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:20:30 UTC 2011

Hi Nitika,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Nitika <ntandon at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi Srikanth & everyone else,
> --cut--
>  i think there are a number of really compelling answers to the "What's in
> it for me?" question - and I do want to share my take on it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in a nice and comprehensive way, which I
am sure will be useful to  all our community involved in outreach
activities.

I feel that sharing of the  experiences of  experienced Wikipedians
involved in the outreach events  will be much more effective in
communicating the message. I use the nicely produced Wikipedia promotion
videos<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:September_2010_Wikipedia_Videos>apart
from sharing  my own experiences in the events that I participate.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala