[Wikimediaindia-l] Insights from GLAMcamp Amsterdam

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:56:03 UTC 2011

*On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.ghoda at gmail.com> wrote:
Ashwin, I fail to understand what this has to do with GLAM. Unless
ofcourse, Noopur can run a section on GLAM on WikiPatrika ...*

The way I understood it Noopur is willing to help out with a newsletter. Of
course GLAM will be part of it, but the newsletter WikiPatrika which we had
hoped would succeed needs to be revived if GLAM has to have a e-newsletter
to carry its articles in...

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur