[Wikimediaindia-l] Insights from GLAMcamp Amsterdam

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:45:24 UTC 2011

@ashwin thanks :) I plan to get one for Jan hopefully or at least figure
things out by then. Am already designing a new logo and trying to see what
sections can cover Indic reports+GLAM+outreach and more. If you have
categories in mind, post on talk page or let's take this on private mail. I
will need help editing maybe and i suck at using templates etc. Would be
glad if you could help with it. :)

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.ghoda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ashwin, I fail to understand what this has to do with GLAM. Unless
> ofcourse, Noopur can run a section on GLAM on WikiPatrika ...
>
> On 12/14/11, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.baindur at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Noopur <noopur.raval at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> * I can volunteer to make a newsletter! *
> >> Warmly
> >> Noopur
> >>

> > Dear Noopur,
> >
> > This project was well begun but came to a dead halt! No one to blame.
> With
> > a versatile person like Tinu handling so much, something was bound to
> come
> > to a stop.
> >
> > http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiPatrika
> >
> > The next issue is of November but going nowhere -
> >
> > http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiPatrika/2011-11
> >
> > I suggest you try to get one out in Feb and two months after that and so
> > forth. Please rest assured on my support for  -
> > * op-ed
> > * tips 'n tricks
> > * English Wikipedia report
> >
> > Warm regards,
> >
> > Ashwin Baindur
> >

> --
> Regards,
> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics