[Wikimediaindia-l] IEP Pilot - Preliminary Analysis

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:28:55 UTC 2011

hi Anivar,

Wikipedians like us call it the Open Source Movement. Since, we're all
on the Wikipedia list, the acronym is acceptable. We don't have to
adjust for the FOSS guys and be specific. Please understand and
adjust.
Just feel that your email was not needed. I know you had good
intentions and I'm assuming WP:AGF.

Pradeep

Pradeep Mohandas
How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9