[Wikimediaindia-l] IEP Pilot - Preliminary Analysis

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:53:44 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Tory Read <tory at toryread.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> My apologies for not replying sooner. I am on the ground in India, doing in person interviews, while juggling communication on email, talk pages, skype, etc.
>
> Here is a summary of what I have been up to:
> 20 hours in US reviewing talk pages and email list communication regarding IEP
> Interviews so far, in order in which they were done (in person, unless otherwise noted):
> - Barry Newstead, WMF SF
> - Frank Schulenburg, WMF SF
> - Annie Lin, WMF SF
> - LiAnna Davis, WMF SF
> - Hisham Mundol, WMF India
> - Nitika Tandon, WMF India
> - Shiju Alex, WMF India
> - Ram Shankar Yadav, CA Pune
> - Ishita Ghosh, professor, SSE, Pune
> - informal conversation with 2 SSE students and 2 CAs over lunch in Pune
> - Rashmi Barua, SSE student
> - Devanchi Tripathi, SSE student and CA

> - Ashwin Baindur, Mandar Kulkarni (Pune WP community members) and Sudhanwa Jogalekar (OSM friend of WP, Pune), group interview over dinner

Dear Tory,
It was really nice to meet you again and have some discussions.

I am not sure what is the context you are referring in those lines in
the mail. I am very much part of Pune community. and no way related to
OSM (open street maps)
All of us mentioned are India chapter members. Ashwin is the first
member of the chapter !!! and I also happen to be on the India chapter
EC. (apart from WMF GAC where I am not so active)

One of the members wanted anonymity that you maintained during last
visit and was expected this time also. Somehow, that has not happened.

Anyways,
Keep up the good work. Will like to see your report soon.

Best regards,
-Sudhanwa

[snip]