[Wikimediaindia-l] News from the Chapter and the Conference

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Thu Aug 25 08:24:01 UTC 2011

On 25 August 2011 13:29, Ravishankar <ravidreams at gmail.com> wrote:

Ravi - thank you very much for your email - much appreciated.

> We shall look for unconventional ways to invest wisely which will have maximum ROI. Here are some examples:

You know, these are excellent ideas and it does highlight an issue we
have faced. How does the wider community and the Chapter find out what
is happening in each language community and geography? If we can't
discover this, then we can't engage and support it either, right?