[Wikimediaindia-l] Request Foundation to add INR in donation currency list.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:32:33 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Given that much effort is going into India at this time anyway, I can
imagine that ALL the money can remain in India at this stage in order to
really execute all the projects and programs envisioned.  Being able to
donate in the local currency is a powerful incentive to give (over having to
donate in a foreign currency).
Thanks,
      GerardM