[Wikimediaindia-l] Regarding Postage Stamps upload in Commons

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:38:41 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Here
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Madhu_babu_%28Madhusudan_Das%29.jpg>is
a Postage stamp of Madhusudan
Das<http://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AC%AE%E0%AC%A7%E0%AD%81%E0%AC%B8%E0%AD%82%E0%AC%A6%E0%AC%A8_%E0%AC%A6%E0%AC%BE%E0%AC%B8>which
was tagged for deletion, Can anyone please help me about this? What's
the policy for uploading Indian Postage stamps in Wikipedia/Commons?

And recently I have gone through few regional language Wikis where the
actual facts are changed.
P.S. the English article <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayadeva> here and
the Bengali article
here.<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A6%9C%E0%A6%AF%E0%A6%BC%E0%A6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%AC>When
the English article clearly states that at the end of the controversy
historians and researchers have come to an inference that Kavi Jayadeva was
from Odisha there not a single line which says the same in Bengali
Wikipedia. In this situation I would like to ask what would be the
credibility of an article from an user's prospectives, is he going to get
the right and valid info from a regional Wikipedia?

*
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ
facebook.com/OdiaWiki