[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: English to Hindi Jabber Buddy Bot

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:14:23 UTC 2010

Dear All,

This information is mainly for the users who edit in Hindi wiki projects.
Many a times you require the Hindi translation of English words while you
write in Wiki. Here is an online solution for that. Just add the ID
eng.hin.dict at jabber.org to your instant messenger. It support most of the
messengers including GTalk, Yahoo chat, and so on.

The below mail has more details about it. Santhosh Tottingal and his team
had developed it.

PS: The English -Malayalam dictionary bot is availble at:
eng.mal.dict at gmail.com

Regards
Shiju Alex