[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimeetup @ Hyderabad

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:39:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please find the photographs of Hyderabad Wikimeetup1
http://becomingguru.imgur.com/wikipedia_meetup/IEPyz
<http://becomingguru.imgur.com/wikipedia_meetup/IEPyz>
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Hyderabad_Meetup_Oct2010

The meetup was attended by 18 people. Special thanks & appreciation to
Lakshman Prasad ( User:Scorpion032 ) , Mspraveen , Veeven & all the others
who made it a big success.

Regards
Tinu Cherian