[Wikimediaindia-l] Contribute campaign

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 06:05:59 UTC 2010

Hi everyone

I mentioned the contribute campaign on the mailing list earlier, I wanted to
inform everyone that the pages have been set up on Meta. I would like to
invite participation from anyone who would like to support the Indian
language projects. There are 3 distinct areas that the contribute campaign
is going to focus on, the English Wikipedia, the Social Media and the Indic
Language wikis.

The Indic language contribute campaign seeks to bring more attention and
drive up participation on our local language projects. The essence of the
campaign is to turn readers into editors. The motivation is purely to seek
non-financial contributions from our readers in the form of edits.

The Contribute campaign page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Contrib

The Indic Language Wikipedias:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Contribute_Indic