[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd:Kannada -English Dictionary bot launched

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:39:51 UTC 2010

Dear Wikimedians,

Here is one more solution from Santhosh and team for the Indian Languages.
After Malayalam and Hindi dictionary bot, now it is the turn of Kannada.
Vasudev Kamath has customized this solution for Kannada.

But unlike Malayalam and Hindi, Kannada dictionary bot completely relies on
*Kannada Wiktionary*, since Kannada does not have a free s/w licensed
dictionary database.

Read the blog post for more details:
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com/2010/11/jabber-dictionary-bot-for-kannada.html

Shiju Alex