[Wikimediaindia-l] Cultural differences with Indian newcomers

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:39:25 UTC 2010

One point that I wanted to mention Anirudh,

"The India noticeboard is a responsive place to seek advice if the user
finds
himself/herself embroiled in a dispute over India-related subjects."

We have a India Noticeboard??? on en.wp?

I don't know anything about it, how can you expect people joining in the
movement now to find it for themselves. How would they even know what the
noticeboard is for in the Wiki context. My suggestion related to easing them
into it.

Regards