[Wikimediaindia-l] Samskrit Academy 2 in Bangalore

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:22:47 UTC 2010

Heya guys, I'm planning [It is still tentative] a Samskrit Academy similar
to what we had in January in Bangalore somewhere in and around the first
week of April 2010. I've told ArunRam about it, and I'm waiting for someone
who can handle things better than me [aka ANYBODY] to join me. Please reply
and let me know, I'll see if I can get CIS for this.

--
Regards,

Your friend in time,

Cherian/Srikanth/R/

Wikipedia on YOUR MIND? Join us on Twitter....