[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India Chapter

Praveen Prakash me.praveen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:35:19 UTC 2010

I don't consider members or membership. I am not devaluing commitment or
hardwork. I am thinking about lack of openness. You guys must know (may
know well) the level of Indic language involvement in meta. Why didn't
this list? besides I've not seen any comment about a Wikimedia Indic
Chapter in linked meta-talkpages also.

And that linkedin page made me to believe there is something subterranean

BalaSundaraRaman wrote:
--
> Dear Praveen,

No need to address me, you people are supposed to communicate the
community ;)