[Wikimediaindia-l] Marathi is now also done

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 07:58:38 UTC 2010

Gerard,

I finally bit the bait thanks to your consistent lobbying. :) Translated all but the copyright notice for Tamil.
Will ask fellow Wikipedians to review. What next?

Regards,
Sundar

 "That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."