[Wikimediaindia-l] Please review/complete translation for mr mobile messages

Jyothis E jyothis.e at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:45:50 UTC 2010

Some one please review the mr translations.

There are only 4 messages to translate in mr mobile messages at this time.
If some one can complete it, That would be great and .

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net

http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis

woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep and
miles to go before i sleep and
lines to go before I press sleep

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) / resources)
+ ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings