[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia at FOSS / College Events

Arun Ramarathnam arunram25 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 14:10:54 UTC 2010

Hi Srikanth,

Good initiative on securing presence at Carte Blanche. Agree, we need to
participate in as many outreach events as possible.

You may want to consider requesting some Wikimedia promotional material to
be shipped for the event from the foundation office.

Please also list this on the wikimedia.in page.

After discussing with the organizers do call out for any help or assistance
you might need towards Carte Blance. Arjuna, Anirudh and Arun Ganesh ran
stalls at Foss.in. They can give you some experiential pointers that may be
of help for your event.

Also let this list know how many volunteers you may need.

regards
Arun