[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia Wikimeetup1 @ Kolkata, Dec 2010 Photos

guru brahma wikibra at yahoo.co.in
Sun Dec 19 11:17:26 UTC 2010

Dear Tinu,

from what I understand, an earlier Wikimeetup happened at Kolkata more than a
year ago in Joka. I was informed of this by a participant at that earlier
event who had expressed inability in attending the current meetup on the
relevant page. I met her at a conference in Bangalore recently and got to know
this. We may want to exercise caution in branding events as the first meet-up
etc., "meet-up" should suffice.

Regards,
Srinivas Gunta.