[Wikimediaindia-l] Talk by Abhay Natu on Wikipedia in CMDA IT Expo Pune

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:54:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

We will have a talk on Wikipedia by Abhay Natu in the CMDA  IT expo in Pune.

Date: 10 Dec.
time 5-6 pm.
Venue: CMDA ITExpo, Mariott hotel and convention centre, Senapati
Bapat road, Pune.

This talk is arranged at the last minute. We got this opportunity due
to un-availability of their originally decided speaker and decided for
a Wikipedia talk. Luckily Abhay is in town for the talk before he
leaves for USA.

Apart from this, we have meetups on 13th at SICSR and at RedHat on 14th.
Do join for all these talks/meetups.

Best regards,
-Sudhanwa