[Wikimediaindia-l] Indian language Wikipedias – Statistical report – 2010 March

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:01:04 UTC 2010

Hello Wikimedains,

I have compiled the statistical information of the Indian language
Wikipedias for the month of *2010 March*. The report is published at
<http://shijualex.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/indian-language-wikipedias-statistical-report-2010-march/>
http://shijualex.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/indian-language-wikipedias-statistical-report-2010-march/
.

Since the  *2010 March dumps* for some of Indian Language
Wikipedias<http://www.infodisiac.com/cgi-bin/WikimediaDownload.pl?#projects>like
Hindi, Marathi, Gujarathi, and  so on are not yet available, the
information (for some parameters) for those wikipedias are not included  in
this report. Hope the information will be available soon. But since it is
already March 25, I do not want to wait until the information is available.
I can include the updated information in the report for April month.

The PDF of the report is available at Indian language Wikipedias –
Statistical report – 2010
March<http://shijualex.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/2010_03_march_en.pdf>

Shiju Alex