[Wikimediaindia-l] Number of local Wikipedians

Ravishankar ravidreams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:17:25 UTC 2010

Ramesh,

That's quite a good number. The arrangements for the meetup were also quite
elaborate. well done.

I am also curious about the depth of Malayalam Wiki. Could the count be
explained? May be because of good participation in talk pages, collaborative
articles, regular copy edits??

Thanks,

Ravi

1 GB @ 10 USD per year web hosting.