[Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki2CD software

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 12:36:29 UTC 2010

Excellent work, Santosh. I read the README and the documentation. I think for most requirements, we can simply reuse the program.
Even if some customisation is needed, we can modify the code, I think. Restricting it to just one namespace, for example.

Please add this project to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Static_version_tools if you have not done already.Also let http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Walkerma know about this. He's one of the core members of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team and had a lot of experiences to share in the last Wikimania.

- Sundar
 "That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."