[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia Bangalore Meet-up April 11, 2010

Ravishankar ravidreams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:24:34 UTC 2010

Hi Bishaka,

Welcome to Wikipedia.

No ill-feelings :) I have had similar misreporting experiences with media.

One way for better media management will be to take minutes during the
meeting and handing over a formal written press release to the media people.
We can also give contact numbers to clarify and request to see the report
before going to print.

Regards,

Ravi

1 GB @ 10 USD per year web hosting.