[Wikimediaindia-l] India, home to the largest spoken languages in the world: A localisation opportunity

Arun Ram arunram25 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:47:31 UTC 2009

Hi Siebrand,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am keen to help in anyway I can in my spare time towards this (connecting
people), though my time is a bit constrained with few other commitments.

Happy to try and connect you with people, who may have skills to help in
some of these languages.

I agree it is important to spread the word and focus on getting more and
more localization done for languages spoken in India.

There are a few others who would be keen to assist. I can connect you to
them as well.

Regards
Arun

Bangalore, India