[Wikimediaau-l] official wiki

Sarah Ewart sarahewart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:39:40 UTC 2009

Just to clarify my previous email, when I said: "The Wikimedia Foundation's
own website is invitation only, as is the internal wiki, the Chapter's wiki,
the OTRS wiki, the ArbCom wiki, etc." The Chapters wiki I was referring to
was not our wiki but the Chapters wiki on the Wikimedia Switzerland domain
and used by the chapters to organise and discuss the two chapters seats on
the WMF board. http://chapters.wikimedia.ch/Main_Page Though I see our site
as closer to the Foundation's own wiki wikimediafoundation.org in that it
contains information like minutes, resolutions, reports, rules and such that
need to be maintained with integrity.