[Wikimediaau-l] Melb meetup for Nov Wiki Wednesday - post-Melb Cup

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:15:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Brianna Laugher
<brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any Melburnians are cordially invited to a meetup at Melbourne Uni,
> 6pm on Wednesday November 5th. This precedes the LUV meeting for
> November at which I will be speaking, on "hacking MediaWiki (for
> users)". Please come and help me stack the LUV meeting. ;)

I'll be at one of the nearby pubs with the rest of the politics fans
watching US election coverage, but I'll be able to swing by at 6. Two
hours of people talking about Linux does seem like rather alot though
- at least for someone who doesn't use it :)

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com