[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter Update Request :-)

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Mon Oct 6 10:53:00 UTC 2008

I concur.  No point in setting ourselves up with a whole bunch of extra work
in administering concessions, when at the most we'll only save a handful of
dollars over it.  When we have a membeship in the thousands (!), we can
worry about auditing it, but for now it's probably a little too much bother
to waste our energy on.

Cheers,
Craig
Craig Franklin