[Wikimediaau-l] Announcement - publication with CCau

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:48:28 UTC 2008

2008/11/19 Zero <zero1328 at gmail.com>:
> If all else fails we could just put the definition as the title, but
> there's still no clear definition. Is it free as in beer or free as in
> speech? Perhaps both? "Gratis et Libre" sounds cool but it's far too
> fancy for the masses.
>
> What about the folks at CCau? I wonder what they've been thinking
> regarding the title.

I asked, but no particularly strong preference indicated yet.

OK, I did some clean up at
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Participatory_Culture_Primer>. Since
each topic is relatively self contained and short, I think it is
easiest if one person writes a solid first draft for each topic, and
we then collectively edit them into shape. How does that sound? It
will also be a bit easier since I know a lot of people don't yet have
access/haven't requested an account at officialwiki. (hint:
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Accounts>)

So... is there any particular topics that the account-less among us
would like to grab?

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/