[Wikimediaau-l] Activities & direction

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:54:08 UTC 2008

Great breakdown B.
I for one hope to spend some time tomorrow or friday sounding out some
institutions to see if they want to host a "backstage pass" event. I'll
report on progress. Of course, as you say, it is one thing for WM-au to say
"this is what we shall do" and quite another for people to actually do it.
So, the role of WM-au it, as you rightly put it, to support those people who
have the motivation to drive things on.

-Liam

Email - liamwyatt at gmail.com
Phone - +61 (0)434 056 914