[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter/SoP update

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 31 03:51:22 UTC 2008

As WMA Public Officer I have today lodged our application for
incorporation with Consumer Affairs in Melbourne. It has to be assessed
by the Registrar - I was told "it has to go upstairs"i. We should hear
in about 7 - 10 working days. The guy I saw seemed positive about it. I
explained about the SoP and he read it very carefully and made no
comment. He also said he had checked that the name was almost certainly
acceptable. I presume he checked for similar names that might be
confusing.

The delay increased the cost a little as fees went up on July 1st. It
cost $113.50.

It is in their hands now. I will let everybody know when I hear.

Brian.