[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter activity ideas

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:39:56 UTC 2008

Maybe could develope a COI package for Australian subjects

So that when an editor find a new contributor with a COI they could drop a
note to WMA and have some information sent snail mail to explain Wikipedia
policies, COI, and draw backs along with an offer of personal contact from a
WMA representative. Making the effect personal would also help in obtaining
images with the contact being able to organise a free licensed picture.

I also like the certificate idea, maybe even an automatic cert sent to a
member when they provide a media file that gets recognised on two or more
projects. like FP on commons and WP on en or VI and FP on commons.

Gn.