[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter/SoP update

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 03:50:18 UTC 2008

great news! - is there a link to any decision, or could an email be
released, or statement made perhaps? - that'd be cool... otherwise
I've made this edit;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Australia&diff=1105694&oldid=1101096

which I hope is ok - and I've also popped a 'final' template on the
Statement of Purpose;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/SoP

This was my first ever foray into 'template space' and I'm really just
following my nose, so all feedback most welcome!

Thanks for all the work that's gone in to getting us this far...
perhaps this would be a good forum for discussing / enquiring about
the current 'to do' list (things like get bank account, bend
wikimedians arms to pay up etc. etc.!) - the meta pages could do with
a bit of an overhaul once this is a bit clearer, and I'm happy to dive
in!

cheers,

PM.