[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne Wikimania 2010

Alex G g1ggyman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 05:17:57 UTC 2008

I personally think that's a great idea, if you could get it
implemented it'd be awesome, James!

In the meantime I've been looking at some of the other 2010 bids. I
don't know if we did this with Brisbane 09, but if everyone could sign
the supporters section at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2010/Bids/Melbourne#Supporters>
it would probably go a long way... everyone else is doing it! :-)

-Giggy