[Wikimediaau-l] Ctte meeting minutes for 2008-11-23

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 04:53:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just realised I never posted these. sorry!

2008-11-23
3.10pm start
Present: John, Nathan, Brianna, Sarah, Stephen (partial)

Apologies: Daniel

Agenda
    * 1 Previous minutes
    * 2 Balance sheet/finances
    * 3 Officialwiki
    * 4 Corporate sponsorship
    * 5 AOB

== Previous minutes==
'''Resolution:''' That the ctte confirms the minutes of the [[Meeting
(2008-11-16)|Previous meeting]].
* Moved: Sarah
* Second: Nathan
* Carried without dissent

== Balance sheet/finances==
Sarah has ordered a cheque book (and also net banking access, as one
of the four signatories).

== Officialwiki==
No particular comments from anyone. Only one member has requested an
account so far.

Some discussion about enotif configuration on commwiki.

== Corporate sponsorship==
Nathan reported on other chapters practices: some have corporate
members. They define them in their rules/bylaws as "supporting
members" and they have no voting rights. Only one chapter (Sweden)
allows full voting corporate members.

[Stephen joined at this point]

We decided to leave the issue of corporate membership for the elected
committee to tackle after the AGM, and focus on corporate sponsorship.

== AOB==
None. Closed 4.05pm

http://modernthings.org/