[Wikimediaau-l] Australian stats, soon to be CC

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:07:06 UTC 2008

I wrote a little note in their feedback form the other day to say
that I/we had noticed the announcement and were looking forward to
it. I gave a link to this mailing list thread.
Hopefully someone at the ABS who is net-savvy will read that piece of
feedback and reply to us - it does say that all feedback will be
responded to in a working week. My comment did not  "require a
response" but I thought it good to give them some positive response
to their (fairly subtle) announcement. I imagine that this decision
has not come easily nor without some controversy within the
bureaucracy - so if they get positive feedback it might help to
justify their decision to upper-management (who, perhaps, are not
completely convinced this is a good plan).

-Liam