[Wikimediaau-l] Australian stats, soon to be CC

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Thu Dec 4 10:42:43 UTC 2008

I think you'll see "more" of it.  I don't think that anyone is arguing that
ABS stats are unreliable or anything, and this news is likely to be welcomed
with open arms by the Australian open source community.  Of course, the
stats themselves are probably not encyclopædic in their unedited form, but
this should remove any ambiguity on making graphs or maps with them, as well
as providing a lot of good publicity.

In short, this is a "good thing"!

Regards,
Craig F.