[Wikimedia Announcements] Chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige April 2011

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Sun May 8 11:45:04 UTC 2011

This is the chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige, April 2011.

== Board meetings ==
*Constituent meeting after the general assembly, where Hoger Motzkau was
appointed treasurer and Axel Pettersson reappointed as press contact. [1]
(minutes in Swedish)
*Regular board meeting, where we tried out Etherpad. [2][3] (minutes in
Swedish)

== Other events ==
We attended Digidel 2013, a project to make 500 000 people who is not yet on
Internet to come online. We also attended an open house event at
[[w:en:.se|.SE]] where they celebrated beeing awarded Utmärkelsen Svensk
Kvalitet.

== Grant ==
We got a grant of €1000 to use in a photo hunt fråm Cloudberry, a
cooperation by Creative Commons organisations in the nordic countries, which
we are now planning (it will take place in June). [4][5]

== Internet in Sweden ==
The work continued and Johan published a blog post about it in Wikimedia
Foundations blog. [6] After a press release [7] the project was noticed by
[[w:en:Expressen|Expressen]].

== Links ==
*[1]
http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tesprotokoll/Protokoll_Konstituerande_m%C3%B6te_2011-04-04