[Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Sverige chapters report december 2010

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Thu Feb 17 15:46:25 UTC 2011

==Fundraising==
We were taking part in the fundraiser for the first time.

==Wikipedia 10==
We did lots of planning of this event.

==Op-ed==
We got several persons to co-sign an op-ed with the headline "Publish the
cultural treasure where people is looking". These people were mostly thought
leaders of the digital age which included a member of the parliament.

http://www.svd.se/opinion/brannpunkt/publicera-kulturskatterna-dar-folk-soker_5750413.svd

==Blog==
We published 7 blog posts which can be found here:
http://wikimediasverige.wordpress.com/2010/12/

One interesting blog post was about a new tool, mwhistory, which can be
found here:
http://srv01.testlabb.se:8080/mwhistory/